Rockwell belt sander

Does anyone have suggestions where I might turn to find repair shop for 25+ year old Rockwell 3" x 21" commercial-duty belt sander? I know I could buy a new belt sander for less than it will cost me to have this one repaired, but this one's a beauty, has served me well for many years, and I'd like to get it fixed if possible.
Dave Albrektson
Look for a Delta, or Porter Cable authorized repair shop.

Try http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?e 9
Preston

I hate to say it, but it's likely pretty much the same as a current model. Some designs, including the diesel locomotive type, are still in the industrial catalog.

Get er fixed. She has done you right all these years.
On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 15:35:11 GMT, "George"