rockler #1 router table package

Anyone have experience w/ this item? I'm a newbie looking for router and table.
I have the tabletop version of their router table, and I'm very happy with the result I get with it.

i have the table set up.... it is very nice...easily put together....get the 1/4 aluminum plate instead of the plastic... since i have the pc 690 combo... i ordered another base for a permament base mount... works well