RIP: Billy Mays

Zz Yzx wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, MJ, now Billie Mays? Who's killing all my heroes?

Reply to
Han

Han wrote in news:Xns9C3884881AC00ikkezelf@

199.45.49.11:

Sorry, I forgot the sarcasm symbol ...

Reply to
Han

. . oops, maybe there isn't this time.

Reply to
Robatoy

Good one!

Reply to
Zz Yzx

I wonder who is going to shout the eulogy.

Reply to
Robatoy

But after watching a couple of episodes of Pitchmen, I see Billy differently. Voice aside, he was a bit of a character in many ways.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I wonder who is going to shout the eulogy. =========================

And how much the souvineers are going to cost?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

didn't give US any peace, why should HE get any?

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Reply to