RIDGID TP1300LS PLANER BLADES

Does anyone have a good online source to order these from?

Home Depot doesn't carry them?
I think that the OP may be looking for a source of blades other than from the HD. I myself have been wondering the same thing. :)
Are there carbide blades available for this planer?
efgh wrote:

I don't know about the knives for the Ridgid Planer but I know Home Depot doesn't carry the knives for the Ridgid Jointer. I just went to buy some to replace the originals which have seen moderate use over the last couple of years. I looked in three HD's in my area and was told by employees in two of them (imagine that, I was able to find a HD employee in two of the three stores) that HD doesn't carry the replacement knives. Since I needed the knives right away I ended going to a Sears which had one package of 6" jointer knives on the shelf. If I had a couple of extra days I would have ordered the Freud knives from Amazon. HD did have replacement knives for the Ryobi planer that I bought there (second HD, first was out of stock). This is my only hesitation with buying Ridgid tools- being able to find replacement parts. For the most part I have been happy with the quality of the Ridgid tools I have purchased- table saw, jointer, finish nailer, and laminate router. I'm even considering the new Ridgid router- 2 1/4 hp fixed/plunge combo. I'm holding out to see if they have a sale soon. Otherwise I may buy the Hitachi combo router from Amazon if they ever list it again- lately Amazon hasn't had it for sale, only the third party sellers on the Amazon site. Does anyone have any idea why Amazon isn't selling the Hitachi variable speed 2 1/4 hp router combo? I think it's the KM12VC kit. Just wondering. Thanks.
Dale
efgh wrote:

On 13 Dec 2006 09:29:01 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@heapg.com wrote:

http://www.toolpartsdirect.com Part# is 827712 and it seems the price has nearly doubled over the past few years.

The price of almost anything made from steel has gone up dramatically in the last three years or so.
--
Regards,

ridgidparts.com has planer blades for $54.72.