Ridgid table saw - new

Ashes. Ashes. We all fall down. and melt.

happy days, smilin' ja4ck

Reply to
jo4hn

This thread got me thinking last night. How about a "Value Package" for the tablesaw?

You buy a new cabinet saw with thick granite top. The underside, however, is engraved with your name and date of birth. This serves two purposes. If your saw is stolen and recovered, you can easily provide proof of ownership. Next, after you die, it serves as your tombstone.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski