Ridgid table saw - new

Page 3 of 3
Saying years ago states what you want.
Think Sears. Tools went up in quality and then down, down, up, up, down....
Depending on the budget and vendor the metal was great to so-so...
Same with Rigid - I suspect a different vendor or spec .....
Martin
ken scharf wrote:

I put link belts on a lot of my tools, but I don't think I would on my 1650..
When assembling it, I looked at the pulleys and belt that came with it, and decided that they seemed to know more than I did and that the belt was a good match for the saw.. The main reason that I put link belts on tools is ease of belt replacement and less noise. I don't have either problem with the 1650, so I'll leave it like it came...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing