Ridgid shop vac

Yesterday I bought a Ridgid shop vac at the local HD. It was a special ,

12 gal @ 29.95. On the first day of a three day sale, at 9:00 AM there were two in the store. My experience has been with Craftsman (a screamer) and Shop Vac (much quiter) Both had a problem with filters that clog up quickly. I have been using bags for quite a while. There doesn't seem to be any bag, or foam sleeve option with the Ridgid. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to alleviate the clogging problem. There isn't much help on their web site that I could find. Thanks, Frank
Reply to
Frank Dennis

Cleanstream is your answer!

every penny! I put one in a cheap Sears wet/dry I carry in my service truck. With the factory filters it would plug up in a coulpe of minutes, with the Cleanstream filters it will run alot longer. Major differance. Greg

Reply to
Greg O