Ridgid 13inch planer

Has anyone tried to adjust knives on a Ridgid planer? I've tried to use planer pals, but because of space constraints I just can't seem to make them fit correctly. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Mine are self adjusting. Just drop them in place and tighten them up snug.

On 14 Aug 2004 11:54:38 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (sr_wood) someone said:

As Mark described, there's no adjustment. Just slip them in and using the 'wings' on the ends, push them down as far as they'll go.
TomL
Thanks for the "Info".
Don
(sr_wood) someone