Ridgid 13" Planer smoke show

Well, I'm flattered, but so it won't be a "damned lie," that includes costs incurred by the purchaser who leaves the vehicle in the driveway.

Sort of like $45 a day to house an inmate, but nobody tells you that one or seven differ only in food cost.

Reply to
George

Well sorta, If the car simply sits in the drive way, the insurance should be significantly cheaper, the vehicle should last longer and prolong having to replace it, maintence would be considerably less and the gas bill would be cheaper.

Reply to
Leon

If it simply sits it's going to rot away in no time. If it's driven once in a while it will last a lot longer than if it just sits.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Some engine and or drive train seals may fail from not driving and the tires may go bad but I assure you the sheet metal, glass, interior, paint, weather strip will have no more ill effects than if it was driven. You would be surprised how long some new cars will set on a dealers lot one has some weird options or color combinations. Not unusual to still hear of some new

03's still being offered on a TV ad.
Reply to
Leon