reproduction window pane glass source

I have a customer who wants a reproduction of a South Carolina 18th century cabinet . He is a stickler for accuracy and as it has upper glazed doors wants to know if I could get repro antique glass .

Does anyone know of a source regards mjh

--

Mike Hide

I don't know if there is some other standard here as opposed to just the way it looks, but try any stained glass store - ask for clear "antique glass". Yellow Pages.

Reply to
igor

You may want to check out a stained glass shop, or supplier. There are a couple that may fit the bill . But If your customer is a stickler for the right stuff then drag him along after you find something. You will be looking for GNA

Reply to
O D

Try here:

is the top-of-the-line repro glass.

tt

Reply to
Test Tickle

thans everyone for your help. I will try them all...mjh

Reply to
Mike Hide