reproduction window pane glass source

I have a customer who wants a reproduction of a South Carolina 18th century cabinet . He is a stickler for accuracy and as it has upper glazed doors wants to know if I could get repro antique glass .
Does anyone know of a source regards mjh
-- http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2

I don't know if there is some other standard here as opposed to just the way it looks, but try any stained glass store - ask for clear "antique glass". Yellow Pages.
You may want to check out a stained glass shop, or supplier. There are a couple that may fit the bill . But If your customer is a stickler for the right stuff then drag him along after you find something. You will be looking for GNA

Try here:
http://bendheim.com /
This is the top-of-the-line repro glass.
tt
thans everyone for your help. I will try them all...mjh
-- http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2