Repair cloudy polyurethane floors?

My wife and I sanded and stained our hard wood floors, we stained with a very dark mahogany colored stain and put on 2 coats, the floors are nearly black with a hint or red, we applied 2 coats of water based polyurethane and the floors looked great for about a month until we used mop-n-glo to mop the floor, now the entire floor has cloudy patches all over it, my wife said she tried some floor wax on a spot but it didnt fix it. Any thoughts on what I can do to fix the clouds?
Thanks,
Jerrit
I would wait several weeks and see what happens. Will probably fix itself as the Mop and Glow wears off.
Or try a cleaner made for polyurethaned hardwood floors. Available at supermarkets or Home Depot/Lowes. We use the one made by Bruce and it is a good cleaner.
Do not wax polyurethane floors.

Try washing them with plain water or with a wax remover. You could try a little ammonia in a spot to see what the results are.
What brand poly did you use? It sounds like the water was absorbed into the finish. It should clear up with time. Most commercial grade poly is able to be cleaned after one week max. If you used a lesser grade, than it might take longer for the poly to cure.
I think there is more to it than that. I was warned in no uncertain terms to not clean a Bonakemi Mega finish (by Bonakemi techs) with anything but water or their floor cleaner. no mop 'n glo, no wax, no solvents, no NUTTIN' else. I figure they know more about it than I do.
dave