Removing old veneer from a concave draw front.

I am restoring an old mahogany veneer desk and refacing the draws. The flat draws I just run over the jointer but, the center draw has a concave face. Iron and steam maybe? Suggestions. Thanks

a un fully educated suggstion would be a to use a cabinate scraper and sand.