refinish of haywood wakefield wheat finish

We have a few pieces of Haywood Wakefield furniture, tables, chairs, etc. that are begining to show wear and have a few water spots.

My questions are 1) should I risk a partial refinish such as only on the chair armrests or refinish the complete piece? 2) any suggestion on a color match for the wheat finish?

All ideas are greatly appreciated.

Bob

Reply to
Bob in Colorado