Red pine

I recently became the owner of 8 3"x8"x14' ruff cut red pine a guy found in the loft of his garage. His wifes Grandfather had a one man wood mill in the late 50's to late 7o's. My question is how much would they be worth. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,Jake
What someone will give you. Are the hearts in? Very little. Is it blue stained? Not a lot. Is it clear? Worth resawing.
Red pine in display grade is about $750 MBF.

Red Pine isn't worth much except for log homes, but $750 per million? I mean, doesn't used toilet paper go for more than that?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com

By my notation, a million would have been expressed as $750MM. Not many of us oldies left do that.