Recommendations wanted: Forstner bits

Page 2 of 2
Lenny,
Connecticut Valley Manufacturing makes the best forstner bits I have used. They are not inexpensive. You will pay the price of a whole set of Chinese bits for one or two of these. They make clean cuts with no burning.
<http://www.convalco.com/
When I first started using forstner bits, I bought several very cheap ones made in China. They burned the wood, and I spent too much time sanding out the burned wood.
I have some of the Freud carbide forstner bits and they are good. Clean cuts with no burning.
Andy