recommendations on belt sander

I finally burned out my old Craftsman and I need to find a new one. Do any of the models with dust bags (PC, DeWalt)really collect most of the dust? Is there one that I can hook up to my shop vac? I have a bunch of 3x21 inch belts so I would like to stay with that size machine. Thanks for your advice. ---> Ed
Heard that from other folks too. It must be a fair tool by all accounts. Cheap too.