Recommendations for sandpaper brand for ROS

Any recommendations for a good brand of hook & loop sandpaper to use in my 5" ROS?
Until now, I used the Norton brand sold at the local big box. But they no longer carry Norton, which led me to wonder what brand gives a good combination of quality and economy.
I noticed that Mirka seems to get good reviews on Amazon.
I want to avoid the cheap Chinese stuff that doesn't last but I also don't need to overpay for just a minimal improvement in durability.
"blueman" wrote:

Lew

mirka - it lasts forever
On 11/27/2011 12:08 PM, SonomaProducts.com wrote: ...

_VERY_ limited sample size, however.
Or Klingspor...

Just saw that they re-ran the article in the FWW tools issue. They say Klingspor V900 or something like that.

I have had good luck with Norton myself but I haven't relied on the big box stores for some time. Find a local industrial supply store. Some are chains (Fastenal for example); the best ones are usually locally operated. I buy disks and sheet sandpaper, in larger quantity and at a much better price than the usual retail shops. Generally if an industrial supply shop sells a product you will have choices, and it is us usually of good quality. Ditto other items and supplies such as band saw blades and tires, certain tools, etc.
You can usually look in Yellow Pages under "Industrial Supply".
RonB