Re: What should I order for Woodrat?

Yes, you definitely want the new aluminum guide rails. I've used the Jacobs Power Collet in a Makita 3612BR, DW621, and DW625. I don't use it all the time but there are some situations where using it allow me to use router bits I could not otherwise use. I had to cut clearance for the Jacobs PC into the router plate when using the Makita and so I have an additional plate I use with the DW625. You probably know that a revised manual is in the making??