Re: What is it? XCI

525. Stamp for sealing wax.
520 is a lobster measure. The new ones have the date on them.
Barbara Bailey writes:

Or it might be for making rows of holes in a pie crust.
--
Mark Brader | "Design an idiot-proof system, and the universe
Toronto | will spontaneously evolve a higher grade of idiot

Thanks, looks like you're right, the seller told me it was a grinding wheel dresser and I went with that, but your link has proven this to be incorrect. I always try to verify the ID of a tool before posting the answers, now I know why I couldn't find a wheel dresser like this one.
Rob