Re: What is it? CXXI

702 Cylinder hone. From the size of it I would guess for small engines or disc brake calipers.
707 Reel? Maybe for down-rigger weights--or lobster traps--or something else you want to crank up from the bottom of the ocean.

"Robatoy" wrote: 707 is a bit more obscure, but my neighbour, the rabbi, assures me it is a mass production circumcision machine. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ So, it's a meat grinder?
Actually, it looks to me very much like a knife cleaning machine that was shown in the TV series, Upstairs--downstairs. Knife goes in through one of the slots, and brushes revolve inside.

Actually, you're making this one *way* too complicted.
It is simply an illustrtion of:
putting a round hole in a squre peg.