Re: Vintage Rockwell DP gloat and resto story

Very nice, Looks like it will last forever I hope I will be able to make my 17-600 come out looking that good C Cole

Whaddya
I was thinking of that, but I'd rather not drill the head for a bracket and a loose swtich rod might interfere with the downfeed lever. There wasn't any special provision made for a rod at the time, was there?
GTO(John)

GTO69RA4 wrote:

Cool!
They sure don't make'em like that anymore. Though to some extent maybe that's a good thing. They sure make things that are less dangerous to use these days. Have you had to yank the emergency chord yet? :)
Too bad you don't have any before pictures.
GTO69RA4 wrote:

I was thinking of the emergency chord you rigged up because the switch is all the way in the back of that thing. :)

I never get before pictures either, for some reason.