Re: Undergrad chemistry college choice

Off the top of my head, I'd recommend Purdue, Indiana, Florida State, Ohio State, Illinois, and UC-Berkley.
Even Univ. of Central Florida in Orlando. They get a lot of projects with NASA and pharmaceutical companies. Seth Elsheimer there is doing some pretty neat research with fluoropyrimidines. Good Organic, Inorganic, and Physical Chemistry depts.
Dave
Oberlin, Berkeley, CIT< MIT<VIT GIT Edinburgh Cambridge
Dream on nacelles' wind, Caught in tepid Tome, an urge, Gin in from the cold.