Re: Thank The Gods For Inventing Popsicle Sticks

I get them at "the dollar store" and use them to spread / mix expoxy on pen parts (but use chip brushes from HF to 'paint' epoxy on larger surfaces. And, if I'm ever stuck with a 6-7 year old needing entertaining, I can pass the kid a pile of popsicle sticks and a bottle of white glue. ;-)