Re: SPRAY POLY

I go through spray poly by the case building hardwood toys. Sometimes I use an automotive touch-up gun, but most of the time I use the spray cans because I can get into smaller spaces. Never noticed any odor, though. I use Varithane @ $6+ per can. And I spray it outdoors on a mobile rack. The semi-gloss spray coat is the final finish, after two coats of brush-on gloss have been sanded smooth. Been using this process for 19 years now. harrym