Re: Sears-->Kmart-->Craftsman Tools

According from what I have read and heard they will both share/sell their line of merchandise. Therefore I assume that you will be able to purchase Crapman tools at Kmart and Sears. This can change after the dust settles and they finalize their marketing strategies. Supposedly nothing wil change till mid 05. Now for the small print "this is subject to change at their discretion."