Re: Rockwell 10" Contractor's Table Saw

Bought the high performance package from in-line industries and installed it this weekend. WOW, what a difference!! Also put a Woodworker II Forrest blade on it and now this saw cuts through wood like butter. NICE. Well worth the money. Thanks for the ideas.

Todd L

Rodger, (I th> > Congrats Todd. That's a good saw. here is a link for everything you need > except the Forrest Blade. >
> I just did order up the kit from this site. Not bad for $49.95 total. Thanks > a lot for the link !! > > Todd L > >
Reply to
Todd L