Re: Rocking-horse swinger bars

digit to email.

I am making a medium rocking-horse for my grand daughter and need to > complete the swinger stand, but I cannot find a suitable supplier of 10mm > bar. > Does anyone know of a supplier of brass plated steel or something similar? > I live in the south east UK. > > -- > > Ray > > > --- > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. > Checked by AVG anti-virus system
GB