Re: RoboRiches is making me extremely wealthy!

I never felt that it took much "know how" to loose money. The really tricky part is to save money, don't you think?
On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:28:42, "Robert Nauert"

As someone pointed out once before, the irony is staggering.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite