Re ridgid bandsaw vs grizzly

Thanks for yjr input. Looks loke it will be the grizzly

I like RIDGID. They do a good job with ergonomics, and for corded tools they always include some extra length....seems like small thing but I thank them every time I use the tool. However, for a B/S I would go Grizzly.
Just for comparison . . . look at the JET 14in.
Several years ago, after agonizing the justification for a LONG time, I got one from Amazon. Obviously waited for a good deal, and free shipping. About the same, or cheaper then the Grizz . . . and NO TAX {G has a facility in PA . . . however about half-way across the state !!}. A bit of a delay, but that was the only 'problem'.
Tuned up, per Duginske, got some Timberwolf blades and a 'roll-around' base. Does everything I ask it.
PS - my Radial Drill Press is a Grizz - so I am familiar with their products, quality, and shipping policy.