Re: OT: What do like on your hamburger sandwich?

I'm going to start the seeds for the heirlooms I have (can't recall the name right now) in the next couple of weeks. Tried two years ago and we had a late frost that killed them off, and last summer wasn't worth remembering.
These are about the size of a Macintosh apple, maybe a bit smaller, and m-m-m-m-m-m good!
--
"I'm a man, but I can change... If I have to... I guess." -- Red Green

Ketchup, mustard, slice of raw onion, slice of cheddar cheese.
Here in Milwaukee, Kopp's Custard Stand sells the best.