Re: OT: Something for all you married Wreckers

You mean it could get worse? dammmmmmmmmmn
in message (Sir

Re: CONSIDERATE SPOUSE
I guess that I should tell you all that, after having been married and divorced four times, I now live alone with my cat. I have a framed motto on my wall that says "This is my house and I can do as I please". I refer to my shop as "My Mistress". Yes, I would consider a Wife #5 if she were also a woodworker.
Peace to all ~ Sir Edgar

Seems that your history with continuing relationships isn't stellar. Suggest if a #5 appears on the scene, you put the tools and workshop into a prenuptial agreement.
Actually, I think the future wife should put HER tools and workshop into the prenup. ;-)
Renata

Good thought. Maybe that's how he's acquired his house and tools in the first place. :)
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:21:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@myrealbox.com (Renata) pixelated:

<vbg>
- - Let Exxon send their own troops - ------------------------------------------------------- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Programming
My framed motto reads:
" I would rather be lonely alone - than to be lonely with someone else."
Married / divorced 3 times. Cause: I treated them like they were gold. That wasn't enough. Cost me everything - shop - tools - and one helluva lot of money.
Jim (not looking for another - just waiting)

Ah...the 'fools gold' syndrome. <g>
Have a nice Labor Day weekend...
Trent