Re: OT: Now THAT was fun.

> So I take it its like an "out of work" kind of situation? > > Mark

Well, Mark....no. I'm self-employed. I have a few dozen Vectric Aspire tutorials to go through, so I will not be idle. I will always use my time in a way that it's not wasted. Unfortunately, these last few months, have been just been silly. In a good way, mind you, but there are limits to what a man can absorb. So, the toe goes to work.

Reply to
Robatoy

Right, understood that we all can do other things while on the mend. I was just wondering if it was painful enough in the following days that wearing a shoe or working/walking on it was a problem. I have not really considered having the nail(s) removed as they really dont bother me however your "nautilus" description has popped into my head a couple times when clipping.

To me, it just seems like a pretty gruesome procedure of tearing a nail from the nail bed, *shudder*. Perhaps for me, the mental trauma would dwarf the physical haha.

Mark

Reply to
BDBConstruction

I've heard that too.

I take the view that if it doesn't hurt leave it alone.

It may look horrible but I don't usually go without shoes or slippers and never without socks [1] so I don't worry about it.

[1] Ok, before the wise guys jump in, I don't wear socks in the bath or shower or in bed.
Reply to
Stuart