Re: OT: Frost your nuts?

When the AGW proponents can come up with a computer model that can accurately model THE PAST I may start listening to them.

Very True

Absolutely Incorrect

Again, Incorrect

This staement alone, is enough to negate ANY claims that "The science is settled, the debate is over & we have to do something drastic, NOW, however ill-concieved it might be"

Once again, wrong. There is, in actual fact, a high-order probability that mankind is technologically INCAPABLE of affecting the climate on this here little planet.

Oh, but CNN is ok, right?

Out-shouting the opposition is no basis for assuming "The debate is over" The debate, such as it is, is just getting warmed up.

A drop in the bucket compared to the economic impact of an ice age.

See comment above

The only "Plans" I see being advocated will do NOTHING - except make AlGore and his drinkin buddies richer. At the expense of the common man, as usual.

This is a REAL good description of the AGW theory PROPONENTS.

On this, finally, we agree. Put your money where your mouth is - DO something about it. Stop exhalling CO2
You can prove ANYTHING you like, when you fudge the data, or when you fabricate the data.
And make no mistake, the data have been fudged - and fabricated. Even the righteous holy "Consensus" seems to have been fabricated.
The biggest problem with "Climate Science" is that there is no actual science going on. Just propaganda, desigend to further a political agenda.
Give it a rest, we're tired of it, the big lie has been busted.
-Kevin in Indy To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........

It wouldn't help. The issue with CO2, if there is one, is not with carbon that is already circulating. It with carbon that has been fossilized for millions of years and is being re-introduced into the cycle. -- Doug
On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 11:02:58 -0600, the infamous Douglas Johnson

Not necessarily. The mindless minions in the alarmist camp are complaining about mexican food and cow farts for the methane produced by them. If it weren't being taken seriously by people who can form policy in the world, it would be considered quite laughable by us, the sane(r) few.
-- Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. -- George Bernard Shaw
Larry Jaques (whose e-mail address totally befuddles Knode -- this element is blank in Knode) wrote:
... snip

That's one thing I've noticed about statists, they don't really have much of a sense of humor.

Rob Leatham