Re: OT 7 things that separate lesser humans.

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 23:06:28 -0700 (PDT), celticsoc

As these things go, it is a subtle troll.
It's bringing up a different sorta fish than the usual 'strike it as it hits the water' type. It's getting more of the heavy bellied 'I already ate today but let me chew on this for a while' kind.
Rob might have been better off leading with, "This Oughta Start Some Shit", as far as hit count goes but I like how this one is playing out.
Regards, Tom.
Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 / tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet

*haughty sniff* Well I NEVER!
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 06:31:43 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

"I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!"
"Realizing the importance of the case, my men are rounding up twice the usual number of suspects."
Regards, Tom.
Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 / tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
Tom Watson wrote:

"Your winnings sir."

My favourite movie. Bar none. It proves that B & W has more colour in it than colour movies.
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Frankly Msieur. It will take a miracle to get you out of Casablanca.

"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

"Well there are certain sections of New York, Major, that I wouldn't advise you to try to invade."
Regards, Tom.
Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 / tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
[snipped rather well thought out response for brevity's sake]

Line item agreement/disagreement? Some things I agree with, some I don't agree with. My overall conclusion that it is an interesting take on the topic. Period.

Indeed, why does he, and why do you?
Phil Again wrote:

Yeah, we're all essentially equal. That's they the Green Bay Packers are offering me $25 million to never come to training camp again...