RE: O/T: Traffic Lights

Enough is enough.
This was around my old neighborhood.
http://tinyurl.com/m9rbe63
Some unattended consequences of advances in technology.
Lew
Enough is enough.
This was around my old neighborhood.
http://tinyurl.com/m9rbe63
Some unattended consequences of advances in technology.
Lew
On 3/13/2014 8:27 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Houston was using the LED lights back around 08 through???
Anyway many had problems, not all the LED's would light up and now I don't recall seeing any anymore.
On Thu, 13 Mar 2014 17:20:24 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

That's been happening for a couple of decades. Contrary to popular belief, they don't last forever, either. I've seen some around here where half the LEDs are burned out. Power LEDs aren't all that reliable.