Re: O/T: Rum And Coke

Priest gets to the ticket window at the train station and is faced with a rather busty young ticket clerk wearing a VERY low cut blouse - with a foot or so of cleavage exposed.

The ticket clerk looks up, sees the priest trying not to stare at her decollete (sp?), and embarassed tries to cover "them up" while apologizing profusely to the priest.

The priest tells her not to worry, it didn't bother him at all.

"So what can I do for you today father?" she asks

"Why, I'll take two pickets to Tittsburg please."

A priest on the way to visit an ill parishiner in the sleazier part of town finds he has no nickels for the parking meter.

He rings the door bell of the nearest door - and is greated by a madame - the place being a "house of ill repute." The heavily made up madame wearing a wail bone corset, garter belt and fishnet stockings - sees the priests collar and turns beet red, stuttering and mumbling an apology.

The priest tells her to think nothing of it. God loves ALL his children and sees them only in their natural state of grace and innocence.

How can I help you father? - the madame asks.

Have you two nipples for this dime?

Reply to
charlie b

That behaviour finally got to the priest and he decided to get an opinion from a psychiatrist. The shrink told the priest: "this kind of word/thought mix-up is quite common. You think of one thing and say another, in fact, just this morning, I wanted to ask my wife to pass the salt, instead I said You're ruining my life you fat bitch!"

Reply to
Robatoy

Another monitor bytes the dust!

Reply to
Swingman

An Irish guy walks into the bedroom with a sheep on a leash and says, "Honey, this is the cow I make love to when you have a headache."

The wife, lying in the bed reading a book, looks up and says, "If you weren't such an idiot, you'd know that's a sheep, not a cow."

The guy replies, "If you weren't such a presumptuous bitch, you'd realize I was talking to the sheep."

Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave In Texas

Yowsa! (*filed under !to-be-used-for-carefully-selected-audience!*)

That one reminds of the classic one during the mad cow disease scare where the waiter takes an order: "For you sir?" Patron: "I will have a nice big juicy steak.: Waiter: "What about the mad cow?" Patron: "She will have the salmon."

Reply to
Robatoy

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:48:43 -0600, the infamous Swingman scrawled the following:

My monitors always survive. It's the _keyboards_ I lost, before I learned to "swallow _before_ reading the Wreck."

-- "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Why do they call it PMS?

"Mad Cow Disease" was taken.