RE: O/T: Jonathan Winters

A legend is gone.
I still remember his stuff from his appearances on Jack Parr.
Lew
On 4/12/2013 4:10 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

main stream media.
I always enjoyed his improvisations. When they would give him a thing, and tell him he had to provide he next several minutes entertainment. He was never at loss.
We will miss Jonathan, as we have no one to replace him. The foul mouthed people trying to be funny can never replace him.
On Friday, April 12, 2013 3:10:48 PM UTC-5, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Just saw the small headline "'Mork and Mindy' star Jonathan Winters dies at 87." Almost insulting because he was a comedian and Hollywood star well ahead of that little dabble. Says something about the age of our internet "journalists".
A true artist.
RonB
On 4/12/2013 5:44 PM, RonB wrote:

87." Almost insulting because he was a comedian and Hollywood star well ahead of that little dabble. Says something about the age of our internet "journalists".

lot about Johnathan Winters. His working on shows like I Ed Sullivan (I believe he was on that show), Johnny Carson, and others. Who could forget his great movies like "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (1963)", "The Russians Are Coming, the Russians Are Coming (1966)" and many others. Last but not least were the great albums.
That comment you reffered to about "Mork and Mindy" tells more about the newswriters than Jonathan Winters.