Re: Now What

head on over to alt.sex.fetish.retards have yourself a blast... I am sure you will fit right in
Why is it that people who are so upset about OT posts spend so much time posting OT?
Yeah, I'm writing about you Krunchy. You sound like you've lost your boxtop.

Just leave him in peace, Charlie! I finally got him and his cohorts plonked on A.B.P.W. for all the group "flooding" and general nasty foul mouth attitude.
--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.
Krunchy wrote:

Gad! The infestation is spreading.
<plonk>
--RC
Krunchy apparently said,on my timestamp of 24/02/2005 12:01 PM:

PPPppf pppmppmppmpm fmpppf. PMMfmffmmfmp fppmmmfmpmmfmfpmffpppmfm ffmppffmfpff mmmpppfmpmffmmffmm mfffmm pfmpmfmpppppfmpffm mpppppppffmfmfmmfp, ffmppffmf mpffmfmmfpmpmffpppmfm pffmppfmpmmmpffmpm.

whats the matter dude...got something caught in your teeth..?? uhhhh you have teeth don't you ..?
znlor vg jnf bar bs gubfr fubeg pheyl unvef...ohg cebo abg... gryy zr ...vf vg ernyyl gehr gung lbh oybj tbngf ???
Krunchy apparently said,on my timestamp of 25/02/2005 12:02 AM:

What's the matter, smartarse? Can't figger out a little bit of basic encryption? What, if it's not in a menu of Agent you can't understand it? Pathetic, is the word that comes to mind when looking at your claims...

Hey Noons. Krunchy's problem looks more like the following:
A A C A G T T A C C...
It goes along fine until the point of mutation...
...that's when the wheels come off...genetically speaking...
honestly, Abe
plaid wooddoctor and bon vivant

"cynvq jbbqqbpgbe naq oba ivinag" ...??? jung ner lbh n snttbg? Gur ynfg crefba V fnj gung ersreerq gb uvzfrys yvxr gung jnf gbffrq va wnvyjvgu gur erfg bs gur crqbcuvyrf... fnl ....ner lbh n crqbcuvyr nf jryy??
Abe Normranson apparently said,on my timestamp of 25/02/2005 12:30 AM:

Just another sad case of a script kid: clicks away at a new toy, no brains whatsoever behind it. But claims to everyone he knows a lot about "the internet"...