Re: Nomination - Vito Kuhn for Kook of the Month (was: Re: Vito Kuhn Unauthorised Mini-FAQ)

PJR pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in

> news: snipped-for-privacy@nntp.petitmorte.net: > > > > > > > >>> I mostly drink > >>> beer, (usually stout), or whiskey. ;) > > > > >> Another lush. I can't imagine what in tarnations you juvenile > little >> trolls do for the money to get drunk. Your parents must be > real >> proud, and I mean that in a sarcastic way. > > > > >>> -- > >>> W > >>> . | ,. w , "Some people are alive only because > >>> \|/ \|/ it is illegal to kill them." Perna condita > delenda >>> est > > > > >> One day that signature is gonna come back to haunt you. > > > > >> VK > > > > This kook-out has lasted a month in AUK, and much longer in other > > groups. If he's a troll he can laugh in my face, but if he were a > > troll I'd have expected him to reveal himself already. Otherwise > > he's an obsessive who deserves KotM for obsessing. > > > > I hereby solemnly do nominate Vito Kuhn (omnipotent guru of > > fam.values) for Usenet Kook of the Month. > > > > There are many other fine KotM candiates this month, but I have a > > feeling that Vito (if he's real) may prove to be the kookiest of > > them all. > > > > Seconds? > > Since he thinks we are the same person (in spite of having the > evidence to the contrary applied to his head with a clue X 4), I feel > it pointless to seconded it. Afterall, having the same person > nominate and second someone makes no sense.

Seconds!!!!1!!!!!!!

...sorry...I'm applying FritoLogic(tm) and it is leaving me with a > headache....

Fcrnxvat nf gur ohyy-onvgre jub yherq obgu Sevgb naq ObjGvr vagb NHX, V bssvpvnyyl raqbefr Ivgb Xhua nf zl XbgZ cvpx.

Reply to
Sean Monaghan