RE: New adhesive for Formica or laminate countertop

Is there a new adhesive for Formica or Laminates? Has anyone used this and what are the pros and cons compared to the old contact glue?
snipped-for-privacy@tcainternet.com wrote:

Are you talking about propane powered Imperial adhesive or the Wilsonart PVA?
I belive it to be the WIlsonart PVA. I am wanting a glue which allows for minor adjustments after the pieces make contact.
snipped-for-privacy@tcainternet.com wrote:

Ever so minor and ever so quickly. I use it to lay up those expensive phenolic-backed metals. Make sure you double-coat the perimeter.
I used some water-based Weldwood contact adhesive on some large tabletops. Worked fine, cost about 30 bucks a gallon. They say it's non-flammable, but I didn't try. Tom