Re: My masterpiece woodwork -- Levant Schooner

Boatbuilding at full scale is the most complicated branch of woodworking

- nothing flat, no square corners, tight angles. Trying to do a scaled version must be even more challenging - just hell finding tiny slicks would be task,

Even more impressive are the knots!

Got an estimate of the time you put into this one?

charlie b

Reply to
charlieb

You can buy scale lumber. Here's one source:

What you can't buy can be made using appropriate tools such as these:

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Many thanks to all for an assessment of my work! It is very good!

Reply to
Alexander Blokhin