Re: Maintenence Management Professional

Sorry, but I'm concerned about your organizational skills even though you say they are strong. However, I am interested in seeing your creative and innovative problem solving skills at work.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Charles Gilbert" < snipped-for-privacy@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
Larry C in Auburn, WA wrote:

This guy is spamming various newsgroups. He posted his resume in the sci.med.nursing newsgroup, although I sure didn't see a degree in nursing listed.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com