Re: Looking for a special bracket

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:12:23 -0500, Rick R.

Try Woodcraft or Woodworkers Supply. Between the two of them, I've rounded up every odd-duck hardware item I've needed.
And don't post binaries to a text group.
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:12:23 -0500, "Rick R."

Go to your local hobby store and buy some 3/8 x12 x1/16 brass stock. drill ahole near each end for a screw clamp it in a vise and twist the last 1 or 1 1/2 inch 90 degrees should work fine and look nice