Re: Looking for a special bracket

Can anybody help me locate a little bracket that I need? Trying to finish

> my kitchen and making these drawer fronts is the last thing on my list. > > What I have is 1-1/2" trays in all of my lower drawers, and I'm going to > attached drawer fronts to them, instead of cabinet doors. But the drawer > fronts are taller than the trays, so there will be a structural problem > there every time the tray is pulled out. I'd like to attached some corner > brackets, but haven't found a good match for this bracket. > > Any help? >

Try Woodcraft or Woodworkers Supply. Between the two of them, I've rounded up every odd-duck hardware item I've needed.

And don't post binaries to a text group.

Reply to
U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles

Go to your local hobby store and buy some 3/8 x12 x1/16 brass stock. drill ahole near each end for a screw clamp it in a vise and twist the last 1 or 1 1/2 inch 90 degrees should work fine and look nice

Reply to
Harvey Ulmer