Re: Laguna CNC routers.

Laguna is a pretty good brand for many stationary tools.

>I have no personal experience with any of their CNC machines, but the >specs look good. >Certainly for the money. >$ 14,995 buys a LOT of machine: >
>Look out General, ShopBot, Techno!!! > >The usual caveats: NOT affiliated etc.

Damn. I have almost $3,500 invested in my 4x4-footer and I haven't bought the steel for the frame yet. If I'd seen this first...

-- Life is an escalator: You can move forward or backward; you can not remain still. -- Patricia Russell-McCloud

Reply to
Larry Jaques