Re: I appologise...

Sorry to hear that you consider my post as an abuse. I did not post it > with

> that intencion , only because i thought it could be from the interest of > some reader(s) of your newsgroup. At least i thougt that lots of people > are > interested in money ,

Truth is, YOU are interested in taking our money. If we wanted to talk about making money, we'd do that in a newsgroup for that subject. We don't want your stuff here. Just quietly go away.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:13:11 -0000, "moneyseeker" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

But it looks awfully like an excuse to repost the original abuse, thus re-advertising yourself.

Reply to
OldNick

Now, if only you can as effectively get rid of all the other OT/BS in this newsgroup. This guy is one up on them, possibly an improvement. They never apologise.

Reply to
Guess who

Sigh, that is correct, they never apologize. That was not an apology, it was spam disguised as an apology.

PK

Reply to
Paul Kierstead

You got that right. He didn't miss a trick. Managed to get in another plug for his site.

Reply to
Jeff P.