Re: I appologise...

Truth is, YOU are interested in taking our money. If we wanted to talk about making money, we'd do that in a newsgroup for that subject. We don't want your stuff here. Just quietly go away.
But it looks awfully like an excuse to repost the original abuse, thus re-advertising yourself.

Now, if only you can as effectively get rid of all the other OT/BS in this newsgroup. This guy is one up on them, possibly an improvement. They never apologise.
Guess who wrote:

Sigh, that is correct, they never apologize. That was not an apology, it was spam disguised as an apology.
PK
You got that right. He didn't miss a trick. Managed to get in another plug for his site.
--
Jeff P.

A truck carrying copies of Roget's Thesaurus over-turned on the