Re: humor?

wrote:

All of which goes to show that guy's brains don't work nearly as well as their mouths.
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 20:39:03 -0800, Tim Douglass

good thing we usually react to them with our other head...

God gave man a brain and a penis - but only enough blood to run one at a time.
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com