RE:Hand Tool Storage

All my shop walls are covered with peg board painted bright white. Sure makes tool storage and finding them easy. I'd recommend the 1/4 thick variety, it will support more weight.
Don Dando

Show us some pictures, eh? Tom

That would require the idiot to start multiple "RE" threads.
--

"Anybody can have more birthdays; but it takes
balls to get old!"