Re: Hand Plane Hunting in N.E. Georgia

Reply to
Joe Gorman

Down near Savannah, eh? Too far to drive for a bargain hunting trip, but I'll try to visit the next time I'm down that way.

Reply to
Sam Chambers

Uncle Bills and the Gateway flea markets are both also on Hwy 441. You just stay on 441 towards Cherokee after going through Dillsboro, NC. The one in Franklin is just off of 441, I think on Hwy 64, but you might have to ask directions.

Mike Guenther

Reply to
Mike Guenther

You may be referring to what is now known as the Lindburgh MARTA station :-(

Reply to
alexy

Do you mean like a stanley 78 minus the fence and dept stop for $45.00? the one I'm refering to has been there for 3 months so far.

Reply to
Tony D.

Reply to
Joe Gorman