Re: Hand Plane Hunting in N.E. Georgia

Kellers, on Hwy 17 at Hwy 204 about 2 miles off I95 where the outlet mall is. Yahoo maps doesn't show exit numbers, and I don't remember it, the car knows the way. Joe
Sam Chambers wrote:

Down near Savannah, eh? Too far to drive for a bargain hunting trip, but I'll try to visit the next time I'm down that way.

GA

Uncle Bills and the Gateway flea markets are both also on Hwy 441. You just stay on 441 towards Cherokee after going through Dillsboro, NC. The one in Franklin is just off of 441, I think on Hwy 64, but you might have to ask directions.
Mike Guenther

You may be referring to what is now known as the Lindburgh MARTA station :-(
--
Alex

Do you mean like a stanley 78 minus the fence and dept stop for $45.00? the one I'm refering to has been there for 3 months so far.
There's a few that hang around for a while. Just Sunday someone had a Millers Falls No8, I think, didn't measure. that has been there for $20 for several weeks at least. He did offer me that and a single sided Plumb hatched for $30 if I took both. They'll be there next weekend. Joe