Re: golf 8/9

I'll be re-casing my little girls new room but thanks for asking.
snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net

what is

It's Scottish and it's not Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden http://www.snopes.com/language/acronyms/golf.htm
Root was "gowf" if P.G. Wodehouse is to be believed.
Did I win a lift of Jummywood?

That's correct Steve - but unfortunately - Adam from Wisconsin beat you to the buzzer.
Try again.
Jums

Correct Scott - but Adam (as I told Steve) was the winner. So forget your getting to choose a catagory (which we *all* know is an impossible one!)
Jums

sorry Thomas - that was incorrect.

You didn't get it correct - so you can't choose. We're waiting on Adam.
Jums
wrote in message:

No, I'm sorry. The answer was X-wives. You'll notice that "ex" starts with an "E". Sorry but thanks for playing. As a consolation prize, we're going to give you a Sears 27 HP router (110 volts) with the patented "Self-Adjusting Depth Control" feature.

Uh - excuse me Stevo - I was spelling it out for the phonetically challenged. I get to keep the jummywood and YOU can have the sears blender! LOL!
Jums
pixelated:

Goons Out in Left Field? (check those duds!)

Careful, Jummy. Threatening folks in the newsgroups is as dangerous as making threats on camera. Dey gotcha!
Delivering jummywood, indeed!
----- = Dain Bramaged...but having lots of fun! http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 17:54:45 GMT, "Rob V"

Given my name, I've come to charge people for the opportunity to play with me.
Then...
After they've seen me play...
I have to give all that money back, and more, in order to get them to play with me.
Sad, really.
Regards, Tom Tom Watson - Woodworker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania http://users.snip.net/~tjwatson
There went that new flat screen!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/28/03
On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 18:28:42 +0000, Jim Mc Namara wrote:

spelled backward, it describes the activity - at least for me.
-Doug

is
I thought they ended up calling it golf because the word "shit" was already taken :)
Rob
http://www.amateurtermite.com
snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net

what
already
I thought that was PMS and psychotic beetch.

No, PMS, as I understand it, stands for Pack My Suitcase.
Rob
I'll be there.

Doh, - My bad - meant to go out via email - not to the group. But - if anyone wants to join us - we are playing at Crooked Creek in North Carolina. Just south of Raleigh - its in Fuquay Varina - go to playcrookedcreek.com for directions.
tee times are 7:24 and 7:32 sat morning.
just let me know if you want to play. =)
-Rob