Re: followed a link posted here and now trouble

KYHighlander wrote:

You could try deleteing all cookies for a start . My first thought was to run spyware like Ad Aware, but you say that did not find anything. What operating system do you use? Windows XP has a feature that lets you go back to a time earlier than when you did this. It is under the System Tools menu under System Restore. No data will be lost, but all the settings and strange cookies will be changed or deleted. Worked for me once afdter some coupon program found its way to my cmputer. .