Re: FAQ - Vito Kuhn

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:38:31 -0500, "Vito Kuhn"

You don't like the feel of wool on your eyes? I guess the rumors aren't true then.

I know I'm terrified for Sean's future after reading this Frito enhanced k00kout.
Jade
"The fact that Michael admitted that he shared his bed with children shows that he was NOT a molester." - Pam Russell, teacher and netkook.
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 02:14:34 -0500, "Vito Kuhn"

I'm with you Vito Kuhk in your quest to yell on usenet! Your inspired words above have moved me into action! Whatever I CAN DO TO HELP YOU OUT, LET ME KNOW.
If only there were another usenet heirarchy we could all exist together away fromt he riff raff, something family friendly, you know?
Jade "The fact that Michael admitted that he shared his bed with children shows that he was NOT a molester." - Pam Russell, teacher and netkook.
snipped-for-privacy@netk0o0oks.org said: : On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:38:31 -0500, "Vito Kuhn"
: : >Sean Monaghan wrote:
[...] : >BUT YOU : >COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE THIS TIME. : : I know I'm terrified for Sean's future after reading this Frito : enhanced k00kout.
I didn't even know Sean could cook. I'm going to invite him over for Thanksgiving this year!
Kali
--
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
research, would it?"
snipped-for-privacy@sneakemail.com said:
: transparently proposed: :
: > snipped-for-privacy@netk0o0oks.org said: : >: On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:38:31 -0500, "Vito Kuhn"
: >: : >: >Sean Monaghan wrote: : > : >[...] : >: >BUT YOU : >: >COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE THIS TIME. : >: : >: I know I'm terrified for Sean's future after reading this Frito : >: enhanced k00kout. : > : >I didn't even know Sean could cook. I'm going to invite him over : >for Thanksgiving this year! : > : >Kali : : Cooked Goose is a Christmas thing, 'specially in the islands.
So you only eat cooked goose at Christmas? I'd pop one on the grill in July if I wanted. Christmas around here is the seven fishes or a big, juicy beef/lamb roast.
Kali
--
: >: transparently proposed: : >:
: >: > snipped-for-privacy@netk0o0oks.org said: : >: >: On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:38:31 -0500, "Vito Kuhn"
: >: >: : >: >: >Sean Monaghan wrote: : >: > : >: >[...] : >: >: >BUT YOU : >: >: >COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE THIS TIME. : >: >: : >: >: I know I'm terrified for Sean's future after reading this Frito : >: >: enhanced k00kout. : >: > : >: >I didn't even know Sean could cook. I'm going to invite him over : >: >for Thanksgiving this year! : >: > : >: >Kali : >: : >: Cooked Goose is a Christmas thing, 'specially in the islands. : > : >So you only eat cooked goose at Christmas? I'd pop one on the : >grill in July if I wanted. Christmas around here is the seven : >fishes or a big, juicy beef/lamb roast. : > : >Kali : : Yeah, them songs bout teh Christmas Fishies & Roasts...
Ok, Mr. Traditional.
Kali
--
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
research, would it?"

Christmas Island?
Jade
"The fact that Michael admitted that he shared his bed with children shows that he was NOT a molester." - Pam Russell, teacher and netkook.

I heard Sean likes to tell girls he can cook just to get invited to their houses on Thanksgiving.
Don't let him troll you like that.
Jade
"The fact that Michael admitted that he shared his bed with children shows that he was NOT a molester." - Pam Russell, teacher and netkook.
snipped-for-privacy@netk0o0oks.org said:
:
: > snipped-for-privacy@netk0o0oks.org said: : >: On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:38:31 -0500, "Vito Kuhn"
: >: : >: >Sean Monaghan wrote: : > : >[...] : >: >BUT YOU : >: >COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE THIS TIME. : >: : >: I know I'm terrified for Sean's future after reading this Frito : >: enhanced k00kout. : > : >I didn't even know Sean could cook. I'm going to invite him over : >for Thanksgiving this year! : > : >Kali : : I heard Sean likes to tell girls he can cook just to get invited to : their houses on Thanksgiving. : : Don't let him troll you like that. : : Jade
IHBT by Vito Kuhn!
Kali